To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
1. Personnel must be trained and qualified/certified Air Vehicle operators
2. Personnel must possess a detailed understanding of manned/unmanned systems and how to most effectively integrate assets to accomplish mission requirements.
3. Incumbents for this position will possess a current Top Secret/SCI clearance
1. Spreadsheets (MS Excel) excellent skills
2. Word processing (MS Word) excellent skills
Leadership and Communication Skills:
1. Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
2. Listen and seek clarifications; respond well to questions
3. Write clearly and informatively; vary writing style to meet needs
1. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
2. Personnel will be subject to all Security regulations, rules, and policies of the Government facility.
1. The incumbent for this position will be deployed OCONUS and may be required to live and work in an austere environment.
Updated September 5th, 2010
Have an update? Let us know.